“Behold the birds of the air… Consider the lilies of the field…” (Matthew 6)
So often in Scripture we find lessons drawn from nature. Now is your opportunity to slow down, and open your heart to the natural world and to communion with our Creator God.
Ladies, take time away with us on the banks of the St. Johns River in beautiful Fruit Cove, Florida. We will have a full villa all to ourselves, with hotel-like accommodation, in the serene setting of the historic Marywood Retreat Center (run by the Diocese of St. Augustine). Delight in a whole-person retreat experience, including:
- Nature therapy & Christian contemplation with certified Forest & Nature Therapy Guide Erica Pollock
- Custom botanical blends by concierge herbalist Nicole Francis
- Worship led by Dove Award-winner Alley Horner
- Delicious meals from Marywood’s own executive chef
- Access to 100 acres of tranquil riverfront grounds
Catch a glimpse of a sleepy manatee or alligator lazing in the St. Johns River, walk amongst the native Floridian ancient live oak forests, dripping with Spanish moss, and meander the outdoor stations of the Cross.
Step away from your daily grind, your many responsibilities, and dwell in God’s presence here in Fruit Cove, Florida. Rediscover the delight of His creation — the natural world around us.
(Coming from out of town? Consider staying an extra day to explore historic St. Augustine with us — it’s the oldest European settlement in the US!)