Duration: 7 days
Availability: September 23-30, 2023
Your culinary vacation in southern France includes:
- 7-night accommodations in a beautiful French country guesthouse
- French continental breakfasts each morning
- Welcome dinner expertly prepared by Chef Eric & including select French wines
- Private wine tours with a WSET certified wine educator
- Private tastings, culinary & cultural excursions
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners including dinner at a select restaurant chosen by your chef, unlimited tastings
- Transportation to and from the guesthouse & school and for all organized excursions
- Exclusive guided French market tours
- Hands-on French cooking experience including, bread-making, soups, salads, stews, Provencal dishes, French desserts
- Small group sizes (maximum of 8 students), with up to 2 non-participating guests per session*
- You don’t have to be a chef! All cooking levels welcome
- You don’t even have to cook! A non-participating guest is welcome when traveling with a participant in a shared room. Please inquire.
- Learn expert techniques from a professional chef in English in a convivial and friendly atmosphere
- Your own Week in Uzes recipe e-book to recreate your recipes at home
- Private transportation to and from Avignon TGV on arrival and departure date
For the Culinary Vacation of a lifetime. View a sample program below.
*We can accommodate up to 2 non-participating guests sharing a room with a participant. Please ask us for more details.