An EPIC Road Trip, there is nothing like it! Driving past active volcanoes, blue icebergs, and roaring waterfalls, and northern lights on Iceland’s Ring Road!
Iceland’s Ring Road encircles the entire country, covering over 800 miles. Although this is doable in less than 24-hours, as Iceland is just a bit smaller than the state of Kentucky, we will take 15-days to complete the journey.
We will be taking in all the scenic beauty Iceland has to offer and stopping often to get out and appreciate the view!
Here are some of the things we are going to do:
- Marvel at the most beautiful of Iceland’s waterfalls
- Explore the glaciers, we’ll walk on them, float on around them and step inside a glacier cave
- Visit a traditional Icelandic horse stables
- Take a dip in natural geothermal spas surrounded by mossy hills
- Visit Grímsey Island and cross over to the Arctic Circle
- Catch a glimpse of the beautiful puffins on Vigur Island
- Visit black sand beaches and volcanic craters